Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Watercoloured You've Got This......

 
I've been playing with my new favourite set.....You've Got This. 
 
I did a different style of card this time.... orientation, colour palette and style.
 
Here 'tis.....

 
I've watercoloured the flower quite extensively, using watercolour paper, aqua painter and ink.  I've also added a touch more colour to the stem, this time just picking up a little of the Cucumber Crush ink and quickly applying it inside the already green outline of the stem and leaves.
 
I've also backed the Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon with Whisper White cardstock, to allow the colour to stand out against the darker background card.
 
Here's a close up of the watercoloured flower.  All done using Watermelon Wonder ink picked up from the lid of the ink pad.  I've added the colour to the stamens (I think that's what you call them - but I am generally horticultural-ly challenged) using the Stamp'n'Write marker.

 
Colours: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe.
Stamps: Petite Pairs, You've Got This
Other: Watercolour paper, aqua painter, basic rhinestones, Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda

1 comment: