Tuesday, June 2, 2015

#TGIFC05 Remix

 
This is my entry into TGIF Monthly Remix Challenge.....what a cool challenge to think of!!


 
Basically, you choose 2 of the previous challenges from the month and combine them.  I've chosen to combine #01 and #04
 
 
 
 
 
 
Obviously, I've used the colours from #01 but I've taken a couple of ideas from #04.  I've taken the grid idea for the background and created it with the lined stamp image from Gorgeous Grunge.  I've also used the 'splotch' from GG to recreate the idea of the little yellow flowers on the background.   I've also chosen to use a leaf and flower motive as the focal image.
 
 
There is also a technique on there that I will be teaching at my next technique class.....Can you guess what it might be? 
 
Here's a clue........ x x x x !
 
 
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Crazy about You, Petite Pairs.
Ink Colours: Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Other: Basic Pearls.
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you used the stamp from Gorgeous Grunge to create a grid background. Thanks for joining us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! But that grid is pure genius! Thanks for playing along with this weeks TGIF REMIX!

    ReplyDelete