Tuesday, June 2, 2015

CTS #125 With Sympathy.....

 
Sympathy cards are never easy to make..... but when I do have the sad occasion to make one, I like to ensure that the card is simple and elegant.  I try to chose colours that will resonate with the person I'm making the card for. 
 
The gentleman this card is for will appreciate the bright colours, as he is (usually) such an inspiration to others.  
 
 
 
And on a positive note.....I'm loving the new green in the 2015-17 In Colours.... Cucumber Crush!
 
I've entered this card into CAS(E) This Sketch #125

 
Stamps: Bordering Blooms, Petite Petals, Thoughts and Prayers (inside sentiment), Petite Pairs.
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Whisper White
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Cucumber Crush Ribbon
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment