Saturday, June 6, 2015

Birthday Watercoloured Fusion.....


 
What????
 
I know.....sorry....just had to do it.  Crazy title. Must be because this is my 4th post for today....not sure if that's a record or not.  I've spent a lazy Saturday at my craft desk, making cards.  This one is for a work friend who is after some special birthday cards....I think you can just see the 'happy' list down the side of the navy flag in the photo above???
 
I've combined two challenges for the inspiration for this card, Fusion and TGIF.
 
 
Here is the card.....

 
And a close up of the watercolouring.
 
 
Card Stock:  Watercolour paper, Hello Honey, Marina Mist and Night of Navy
Ink: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Smokey Slate
Stamps: Honeycomb Hello, Blended Bloom, Papillion Potpourri
Other: Aquapainter, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Basic Rhinestones
 
Happy Stamping....Manda xxx


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't even recognise Blended Bloom in watercolour! What a different (and beautiful) look! Gorgeous card, Manda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautiful card, the water coloring is so soft and love the pop of grey around the flower. Thanks for playing at TGIF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercolour! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercolour Manda! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete